Here is the return of the beautiful days, an easy vegetarian pie recipe quiche with vegetables (I used chard and mushrooms), with a surprise visit to the Belleville garden where I find Agnès with whom I have already cooked a creamy soup of langoustine. when you like this recipe please don’t forget to share this vegetarian pie recipe and leave some motivational dollars on our PayPal account that it is in the menu bar at the top.
Try these recipes too
- recipe of a best traditional Moroccan food: the tajin
- vegetarian recipe: Summer bruschetta the delicious recipe food
- Kofte the best and delicious Turkish recipe
- Cheeseburger the best fast food recipe
List of ingredients
- 200 g flour
- 40 ml of olive oil
- 60 ml of cold water
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 C. chia or poppy seeds (optional)
- 500 g of chard or fresh spinach
- Some mushrooms
- 1 onion
- 1 C. oil soup
- 250 ml of soy cream or crème fraîche
- 3 eggs
- 1 C. mustard
- Provence herbs
- Salt, pepper, and chili if you like
- 100 g of Comté or Gruyère cheese
vegetarian pie recipe steps
- Making the shortcrust pastry: put the flour in a large bowl with the salt and seeds
- Add the oil in the middle, mix to absorb the oil well with the flour, then add the water, mixing until you get a ball. Film it and put it in the fridge for 20 minutes
- Roll out the dough, place it in a pie pan, or an oiled pastry ring. Cover with baking paper and fill with clay balls or large dry beans. The dough is baked “blank”, ie without garnish, for 15 min at 180 ° C then another 15 min without the balls. It will be very crispy!
- Making the tart: slice the vegetables (chard, mushrooms, onion) and fry them in olive oil for 10 minutes
- In a bowl, mix the eggs, soy cream, Provence herbs and chili, salt and pepper, and mustard
- Fill the pre-baked pie shell with the vegetables, pour the egg mixture over it, then sprinkle with grated cheese
- Bake for 40-45 minutes at 180 ° C.
Hey please don’t forget to share this vegetarian pie recipe and leave some motivational dollars on our PayPal account that it is in the menu bar at the top.